Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{ how to have fun for $15 or less }

My creation

I'm always on the hunt for little lovelies that fit my budget while still satisfying my desire to keep things fresh and stylish. This year, especially, I've made a concerted effort to make the most of what I already have in my closet and simply add an accessory or two to update the look. So, I was thrilled to recently stumble upon Down & Out Chic's fun etsy shop. I adore Christina's line of accessories which are handcrafted using vintage finds. A pop of pink blossoms on your ring finger and suddenly your favorite jeans and t-shirt feel new again.

Visit the Down & Out Chic shop here and stop by the Down & Out Chic blog for oodles of affordably stylish inspiration.

3 comments:

tara said...

Her shoppe is just darling, I love the idea of adding a little bit of vintage flair to an ordinary outfit!

Charis said...

Lurve the umbrella xox

please sir said...

Great prices, but what's even better are the lovely pieces!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin