Friday, February 19, 2010

{ feeling blue...and white }

A few sunny, 70 degree days this week tricked me into thinking Spring had arrived. Alas, this morning's clouds + rain forecasted for the weekend snapped me right back to the reality that indeed, we have another month of winter. So, I decided to create my own sunshine with one of my favorite color combinations: blue + white....add a dash of polka dots, stripes, and checks for an early dose of Spring.










Katrin Cargill





Cheers to a great weekend!

10 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Thanks Suzanne! I needed a Spring uplift from these low clouds....PLEASE come back Spring Time!

Boston Baked Beads said...

Indeed - Spring cannot get here quick enough for me!

Charis said...

I am literally pining for Spring. I don't think i can take much more grey!!!

plaisirs simples said...

this post SCREAMS spring....love!

Tricia McKellar said...

Love that big blue ric-rac on the tablecloth! I can't wait for sun and warm weather...

nichole said...

Those blues are so refreshing.

My mom has a white antique table with one single blue bowl on it. It's one of my favorite things about her house!

Kayla Marie said...

Have you heard about the "Avenue Debut Grand Givaway" I just entered and you should too! I can't wait to win the $1000 shopping spree from LVCMag.com I need a new spring wardrobe with all the ideas I get from this blog.

juniperjames said...

I love everything about your site - so delicate, beautiful, sweet. You are my morning escape to pretty things.

xoxo -- Juniper James

Cindy said...

love blue & white, it's always so clean and fresh.

Soft Atmosphere said...

j´adoree !!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin