Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{ some random favorites... }

I've been very, very busy with offline projects this week, which means this space has (regretfully) been neglected. I did want to stop by and say hi and thought I would share some of the things I'm loving right now...including a few favorites which have been gathering dust in my collection of bookmarks. I think it will make me feel much better to share them all with you. Enjoy...



Greenpiano2-782011

This piano has inspired a future weekend project
with my grandmother's piano (which I recently inherited). Can't wait!


Easy

Melissa's new "Tiny line" makes me oh-so-happy


Crochet Linen Rose Brooch

an adorable, budget friendly solution to help freshen last year's jackets + scarves


this illustration + this post = Paris perfection


and it's quite possible I love everything in this new webshop (via Design is Mine)


And just so you know....I've been gone, but you certainly haven't been forgotten. Thanks for hanging in there with me as I get caught up on projects!

9 comments:

Elena_Valeriote said...

Love all these things! Thanks for all the great links.

Louise said...

a green piano! Brilliant! Why not have a green piano? And that paris snowglobe illustration is just so beautiful x

paula said...

that piano is inspiring!

Jutta said...

Ooooh, I love the green color in the piano! And the last picture... I had that Moomin book as a cassette when I was a kid and I listened to it over and over again :)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

that necklace is wonderful! i really love it all!
-chelsey

Bonbon Oiseau said...

these are wonderful things to love, loving melissa's necklace and mieke willems webshop---such wonderful stuff/\

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Aww...I am so sorry I didn't see this until today! We have missed you sweet Suzanne(though we understand) and thank you SO much for loving my tiny line....that makes me SO happy and makes my day! I hope whatever is keeping you busy is also making you happy.
xo
Melis

karey m. said...

who exactly gave you permission to be offline?

it's not allowed. at all. xoxo.

Mrs.French said...

no big surprise....I love everything you do! take a couple time outs from your busy life girly...xo t

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin