Wednesday, August 12, 2009

{ pedal away the blues }




Ever have one of those days? Well this one's been a doozy! I usually try not to whine about household & appliance repairs, but when they start stacking up in 3s, 4s, and 5s, I must admit to feeling a bit blue. The kicker was my beloved iBook G4 going belly up this morning {did I mention finding out yesterday that our furnace needs to be replaced?} *Sniff Sniff!*...cue the pity party!

In my quest to escape from my current reality, I did a little surfing around and happened upon a lovely and new {to me} site, London Cycle Chic. It was just what I needed. For a few minutes, I wasn't thinking about HVAC systems or blank laptop screens with question marks. Instead, I added several adorable bike baskets to my wish list and imagined myself frolicking about with my new little pup. So much more fun! 

6 comments:

blue moss said...

ohh...so hard when everything breaks at the same time!!
so sorry
love the bike fun

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I like the way you deal with stress!

Hope the sun shines again soon on you and your appliances!

Cindy said...

i'm sorry your technology is illin, especially in sequence. i do really, really love those bicycles with the bike baskets. i can definitely see buddy in one of those. hang in there!

Mrs.French said...

you know how I feel about bicycles...thanks for the link....and for goodness sakes I hope all the small stuff clears up soon...xo t

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, I am so sorry all of that is happening at once hun! I know how that is and it gets completely overwhelming! Here is to that adorable cutie pie snuggle bunny puppy of yours( can't quite staring at his little face) and those wonderful bike baskets!
xo
Melis

Darci White said...

When it rains it pours, right? Love the bikes and baskets - I actually just bought a beach cruiser with a wicker basket and I'm IN LOVE. Pics of it on my blog (a few posts ago) if you care to look. :)

Happy Sunday!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin