Thursday, September 4, 2008

{ friday finds: under the sea }

Friday finds inspired by a leisurely afternoon spent here last week with my mom and daughter. The three of us were absolutely captivated by the intricate details and graceful movements of these intriguing wonders of the sea.

il_430xN.36426097
sassy sea urchin print by Jessica Doyle

seawondersc
1. fresh water pearl cuff bracelet by emunique  
2. urchin earrings by the glass onion
3. sterling silver white sea urchin ring by staroftheeast   
4. dark shell print by under the leaves

Sea Treasure Collection-Shell and Pearl Rose Ring
shell and pearl rose ring by star of the east

To see more of what inspired this post click here.

We made it...Happy Friday!!!

13 comments:

Cindy said...

oh, you are so lucky to go to that aquarium - it looks amazing just like your sea inspired finds. have a nice weekend!

Kasey said...

Beautiful!!
BTW, just tagged you.
k-

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, these are so beautiful Suzanne! I love that print and those rings....gorgeous! I know exactly what you mean...we were in Hawaii recently and went to the aquarium and there was this HUGE tank with the.most.gorgeous. jellyfish I have ever seen..I just stood there and stared at them for 10 minutes and could have stood there all day. It was peaceful and lovely...
xo
Melissa

Mr. French said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs.French said...

oh my..I do love this collection. Yet another reason to head back to the beach...NOW!!!

dee said...

Love Star of the East.

Anastasia said...

so pretty...the pearl rose ring is a stand out!!
gorgeous!

simply seleta said...

This post is right up my alley. Love the sea inspired jewels, especially that sea urchin ring! Wow.

littlebyrd said...

These are the prettiest things I have seen ALL DAY! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful....

karey m. said...

i love all things beach. this post included. thanks...

Julia said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous :)

I love these beautiful "sea" inspired picks!

How was the weekend?

Coveiter said...

beautiful!

{ julie }

Abbie said...

I bought #3 earlier this year and have gotten SO many comments about it. I am a fan of big jewelry, and it's a big ring. LOVE IT!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin