Friday, March 26, 2010

{ weddings: a forever kind of love }

Never mind that it's been nearly {ahem} 17 years since my own wedding, I still love weddings and all of the detail work that goes into them. So I was thrilled to discover that my favorite hotel in town just revamped their wedding site and made sure to include oodles and oodles of lovely eye candy.




I am especially smitten with the fun details and the cheerful pops of yellow that highlight this Spring wedding...all orchestrated on a DIY budget {my favorite kind!}.

Congratualtions Ashlee...the new Eat, Drink & Be Married site looks amazing!

Additional wedding details here. Images courtesy of Sarah Maren Photography

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ahhhh Suzanne I am so happy you like the new blog! Wasn't that wedding gorgeous? I love the yellow candy bar!

Richie Designs said...

Hey Sacramento!

would love to be one of their vendors!

Patty said...

I'm so glad yellow has come out of hibernation ;) thanks for posting!

nichole said...

I love the muted pretty tones of yellow in these shots.

kristine lombardi said...

So pretty! Love the lemon sticks!

simplesong said...

love this too -- and love weddings too - will never tire of them! : )

paula said...

how beautiful.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin