Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{ winter c-h-i-l-l }

I'm back! Thank you sweet friends for giving me some PTO...I promise you, I used it wisely.


Winter c-h-i-l-l

R1-16
2::365 Snow Day


R1-15A

DSC05315

We approached our winter holiday break with one main mission in mind: to do as little as possible. By that I mean, under commit and over relax. By all accounts, we were wildly successful.

It's amazing how busy we kept ourselves doing nothing. Oh the fun we had...Stay in our our PJs till noon? Totally acceptable. Snowball fights at midnight? Absolutely. Hot Cocoa AND cotton candy at the ice rink? Well, of course! Sure, the laundry piled up, the Christmas decorations still haven't been put away, and I now have a to-do list that's about 3 pages long. The bonus is, we're relaxed, reconnected, and ready to take on this thing called twenty-ten*. Bring it!

P.S. Quite happy to say buh bye to 2009 I might add.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

i can't believe how big your dog has gotten! love the sledding pics, especially the close-up of your daughter, beautiful!

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Cindy: I know..he's huge. We fondly refer to him as "our little pony". Happy New Year! xoxo

Tara said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading even more of your great blog in 2010!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Ahhh...welcome back! If only I could adopt the "under commit and over relax" theme for my daily life! ha!

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Welcome back :)))
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Have a great day and a wonderful 2010 :))))

xoxo,
Raru

simplesong said...

oh my how cute is she! so glad you had some well spent time off!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin