Monday, April 27, 2009

{ for you... }

Just a little something from me to thank you all for your continued visits and comments. I''m wrapping up a couple of big projects and should then be back to regular posts and stopping by all of your lovely little corners of the world. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I look forward to catching up with you soon. ~Suzanne

P.S. I snuck out to the Farmer's Market yesterday and the flowers were heavenly. Must make a habit of stopping by there more often!


Julia said...

Oh thank you for these! They lift the spirits amazingly! I'm so glad your projects are getting wrapped up, that must feel good :)

Kasey said...

you are a doll!!
{p.s., i'm planning on linking you tomorrow for the photo challenge}

Lesley Miller said...

We must have the same flower taste, because I bought that very same bouquet yesterday morning when I was there. :) The make my kitchen a much happier place.

blossom said...

beautiful colours, gorgeous've given me inspiration for my weekly treat of fresh flowers...bright & colourful

jdlf said...

These are gorgeous hun! Thank you! :) I hope your projects are going well and we will be happy to see you when you are back! :)

{lovely little things} said...

Pretty flowers, love the bright colors!

please sir said...

Thank you - lovely flowers!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin